5/05/2015

Final Magazine Cover Page



Here my final magazine cover page by using Photoshop. The technique I use was easy(eg. using the Magnetic Lasso Tool to cut along the edge of an image;using the tool which can draw shapes), but they are really effective and I'm quite happy with that. I try to include all the elements in my magazine, their make my magazine look more professional therefore can help me attract my customers to buy it. 

There also some improvement:
1. I make my masthead much bigger than before, so readers can clearly separate the masthead and the  headline.
2. I only chose 5 different fonts on the Cover in order to make it more professional, I also delete some informations for people easy to read through it.
3. I change the colour of the puffs, now it can relate to the pink font much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment